© 2013 Allegiant Travel Company®. All rights reserved.
All rooms boast complimentary wireless Internet, premium bedding, marble-tiled bathrooms, refrigerators, coffee makers, cable TV with HBO, A/C, in-room safes, hair dryers, and iron and ironing board. Hypoallergenic bedding is available upon request.
Leonardo’s is an Italian feast for the senses. Enjoy house-made pastas, thin crust pizzas, fish and meat dishes, and mini “guilt-free” desserts, all meant to be shared family style. Open for dinner daily starting at 5:30 p.m.
Twenty One Degrees North is considered one of the finest restaurants on Oahu, and it's easy to see why. Enjoy unique Hawaiian cuisine, thanks to locally grown ingredients, freshly caught fish and seafood, and locally raised beef and chicken. Relax while the sun sets over the Pacific and sip a fine wine from the extensive wine list or enjoy a signature cocktail. Open Tuesday through Saturday for dinner.
Hang Ten is the ideal spot for lunch and cocktails, with al fresco dining and some of the best views in town.
Surfer (the bar) is a popular gathering spot on the North Shore for surfers and friend alike; pull up a chair and enjoy a drink from the full bar. Open daily.
Ola offers the finest locally-grown produce paired with the fresh catch of the day to bring you the best in Island cuisine. Open for lunch and dinner daily.
This smoke-free hotel features great amenities like two outdoor pools, championship golf courses by Tom Fazio and Arnold Palmer, tennis courts, horseback riding, bike trails, surfing instruction, dining, and shopping.
The USD $26.18 per room, per night resort fee is collected during check-out and includes:
• High speed cable and Wi-Fi internet access in all guest rooms.
• Wi-Fi internet access in all public areas of the hotel. Villas have cable only.
• Self parking pass.
• One hour snorkel equipment rental for two people per day.
• Access to Fitness Club.
• Daily newspaper delivery to the guest floor.
• Long distance access including 800 numbers, credit card and collect calls.
• Unlimited local telephone calls
• One hour Tennis court time per room per day
• In-room safe use.
• Self service guestroom coffee and tea.
• Incoming guest faxes
• Access to the Business Center
• One Hour Volleyball Rental
• Chairs and Umbrella on Beach (first come first served)
• Hawaiian Games – mornings Monday, Wednesday, Friday
• Ukulele Lessons – mornings Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
• Botanical Walk – mornings Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday