© 2013 Allegiant Travel Company®. All rights reserved.
All 1,229 rooms have furnished lanais, beds with Sealy Posturepedic mattresses, 250-thread-count sheeting, 32-inch flat-screen TVs with premium channels, high speed Internet access (for a fee), refrigerators, coffeemakers, bathrobes, and premium toiletries.
Japengo tempts with expertly rolled sushi and South Korean short rib Kalbi, served at communal tables, the sushi bar, or in private dining rooms. Dinner is served Wednesday through Sunday.
SHOR American Seafood Grill boasts American favorites for breakfast and dinner daily.
Hyatt on the Beach offers a casual dining experience for breakfast, lunch, and afternoon snacks.
SWIM, Hyatt's poolside bar, offers fresh entrees and cooling cocktails. Open from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. daily, with happy hour from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Amenities include the Na Ho'ola Spa, 24-hour Stay Fit gym facility, and access to iconic Waikiki Beach. Enjoy extras like Aloha Friday festivities, hula dancing lessons, lei making, and more.
The USD $25.00 plus tax per room, per day resort fee includes:
• (2 ) Large bottles of water, per room, per day
• Wireless internet access for up to two IP addresses (additional address incur a fee)
• Complimentary local phone calls
• Complimentary 1-800 calls
• Complimentary International calls (up to 60 minutes per room, per stay)
• Local newspaper (M – F), pick up at the Front Desk
• Complimentary incoming faxes
• Health Club access
• Resort Hawaiian Cultural experiences
• Access to beach amenities