Guestrooms feature a modern beach house ambience, boast a balcony or patio one king-size or two double beds. Sustainably luxurious, the guestrooms offer views of the Hotel’s beautifully landscaped acreage, one of the newly enhanced pool environments, the on-site golf course or the Upper Newport Bay.
StandardFeaturing one king-size or two double beds, a 37-inch flat-screen TV with premium channels and pay movies, an iHome docking station, a compact refrigerator, top-notch toiletries, and Internet access.
- Cable/satellite television channels
- CD clock radio
- Complimentary Toiletries
- Crib upon request
- Hair Dryer
- Hypo-Allergenic Pillows Upon Request
- In-room safe
- Individual temperature control
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Pay movies
- Rollaways Available
SHOR American Seafood Grill
SHOR American Seafood Grill features a modern beach house ambiance, with an outdoor patio to enjoy meals al fresco. SHOR focuses on locally sourced produce, dairy, meats and seafood and features a Catch of the Day.
Staying at the Hyatt Regency Newport Beach offers you a myriad of wonderful experiences and activities both at the hotel and in the surrounding area. Enjoy a nine hole golf course and one of the three new heated swimming pool and hot tub environments.
*Additional fees may apply for select amenities and services.
The Hyatt Regency's Annual Summer Concert Series will run Friday nights from June - October and the lineup will be announced in May. Their All Star line ups in the past have included Michael Bolton, Al Jarreau and Bobby Caldwell.
Please note: Guests will be required to present a valid photo ID and a credit card upon hotel check-in. Hotel package prices include room and room tax only, and do not cover incidental charges, parking fees, cleaning fees, or resort fees which some hotels may collect upon check-in to cover added-value services such as spa, fitness, phone charges or energy fees. In most cases, guests must be at least 21 years old to check in and there must be one person at least 21 years old staying in each room. Most hotel check-in times are 2:00pm to 3:00pm and most hotel check-out times are 11:00am to 12:00pm. To avoid confusion, please note that your flight departure date and time may be different from your hotel checkout date and time.
The USD $23 (plus tax) per room, per night Resort Fee includes:
- Complimentary Starbucks drip coffee with purchase of any breakfast sandwich in the Lobby Lounge
- Purchase any Starbucks coffee drink and receive free drip coffee, iced tea, or iced coffee in the Lobby Lounge
- One complimentary flatbread with the purchase of two drinks in the Lobby lounge
- 50% off 1 signature glass of wine in Lobby Lounge
- Complimentary cup of soup with purchase of any lunch entree in SHOR Restaurant
- Complimentary chef's choice appetizer with the purchase of any two dinner entrees in SHOR Restaurant
- 2 Bottles of water per day
- Local and 1-800 phone calls
- Guestroom Business Wireless Internet
- 24-Hour Business Center Access
- Fitness Center Access
- Bike Rentals
- Outdoor games including water features at the Oasis Pool
- Shuttle Service (Airport, Fashion Island, and Balboa Island)
- Beach Kit Rentals
- Business Center
- Kid's Souvenir Cup
- Golf at the Back Bay Golf Course