© 2013 Allegiant Travel Company®. All rights reserved.
Rooms at the Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort & Spa have décor that reflect the traditions of the Pima and Maricopa peoples. All rooms feature the Sheraton Sweet Sleeper Bed.
Kai Restaurant is open daily for all three meals and specializes in Native American cuisine.
Vasip is a coffee bar in the lobby offering caffeinated and non-caffeinated beverages and morning snacks.
Ko'sin (Pima for “kitchen) is open daily for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and features a fusion of American and Southwestern cuisine.
Sivlik Grill at the golf club, features American cuisine with views of the desert and mountains. This is also the starting point for the boat cruise.
Aji Cafe is located within the spa and offers a health-conscious menu, including a selection of salads, wraps, pizzas, and sandwiches.
The Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort & Spa has its own 36-hole championship golf course. Other top-of-the-line amenities include tennis courts, a seasonal kids’ club, four pools, a waterslide, and complimentary wireless Internet access throughout the hotel. A complimentary boat shuttle operates on a 2.5-mile replica of the Gila River.
The daily $20 (plux tax $1.74) Resort Fee includes:
· Unlimited Internet access (wired and wireless) in guest room and lobby areas.
· Any Local, Long distance (domestic) and 1-800 guest room calls.
· Access to Aji Spa Fitness - Work Out Room.
· Expanded shuttle service to the new Phoenix Premium Outlets.
· Tennis court and full tennis equipment rental.(subject to availability)